porridge

 

{wildfox couture, stockholm streetstyle, free people necklace, them thangs, free people pullover,fashiongonerogue}

I haven't posted in so long that it began to hurt me every day I put it off. After undergoing some serious construction I finally typed in the new url, made the new header, closed my eyes, and clicked save. And the end result: fashion garden! Please tell me what you think of the new name and all the changes I've made. If you like it or if you liked the old "tete a tete." I will try to post as much as I can with school starting and everything, but I'm just so happy to be back to my new and hopefully improved baby.♥

p.s. This Free People pullover is the sweater of my dreams...hopefully it won't have to remain there!

6 comments:

  1. These images are just so perfect! We love them all so much - so inspirational!
    Greetings from Ireland
    xxx
    Fifi & Niamh
    http://www.thewardrobewars.blogspot.com - take a look if you get a chance, we'd really love your feedback - follow if you like what you see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second dress is amazing, I love the knots. I really like your new name, it sounds very calm and serene.

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very lovely and I love that last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Just discovered your blog!

    http://lifeinleather.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that's great photos
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete